Friday, April 9, 2010

What's been keeping me busy?

I've got a couple things I've been doing lately nothing really new and great. I've been trying to keep my grades up, look for a job and keep my sanity.

I've also been working for ChaCha, the QnA texting service, you send em a text with a question and we answer it within 15 minutes.

I answer tons of questions on there and make crap money, but some money is better than no money.

The pay has been improving however, and there are contests all the time to win large amounts of money and you don't have to sign up for them or anything you just log on, start "guiding" and if you answer a certain question correctly you may win from $20 and up to around $300 for just that one question!

If you're interested in trying it, go to http://becomeaguide.chacha.com
Sign up, and where it says referrer, put down this email address:tyrt(click here to reveal the rest of the email address)@gmail.com (sorry thats just for spam purposes.)

That will help me out a bit, plus add you to my team, which will help us both out in earning money. ChaCha on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and you may just win a google Wave Invite!